Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My dairy





Wednesday,25th May 2011   I came to Hosur this monday and right now I am tapping these words from Hosur, Tamil Nadu. I had a great time with my cousins Rajesh, Karthik, Dinesh and meenu kutty. We have been playing cricket for atleast 4 hours everyday since the day we arrived here and passing our time. In the evenings we stick to television to witness playoffs of the IPL. Tuesday , we witnessed one of the finest matches of IPL where Chennai super Kings smashed Royal Challengers Bangalore and straight away reached the finals. And wednesday we didnt have much cricket, but still we somehow managed to play for about 40 minutes in the evening. Later on we started to Dominos pizza hut, located at Electronics city, which was about 20 km away from our residence. For the first time , I tasted pizzas, mexican wraps and some nonsense and made up my mind strongly to stay away  from such devastating stuff. Right after returning home at around 9.15, I was quite glad to see Kolkata restricted for 147 runs by my superheroes Mumbai Indians. Then I stuck to television till the man of the match award was given to Munaf Patel by the secretary of State Bank Of India(not clear about his name) in the presence of Harsha Bhogle during the post-match ceremony. I love a new day because I never know whats gonna happen , and whom I'm gonna meet... So waiting for next day..Good night buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment