Popular Posts

Monday, May 16, 2011

my dairy

"Monday ,16th May 2011"
Today morning my day started with the darshan of the goddess , gangamma. But before that happened, I along with my mother and cousin, Rajesh went to have a look at the goddes's divine idol for the last time this year. Oh god ! felt happy as we had a close look of the idol. Then i fared well my cousin and gave him a warm send off to his home town madanpalle at around seven thirty in the morning . Then i spent almost sixty percent of the day with my childhood friends Deepak, chandu, rajesh(vayari), hemanth and sudheendra. We had a fascinating but useless chat in hemanth's old left away building's terrace. After hanging out with them till half past eight , I returned home. We planned to cook alu parota tmrw in rajesh's home as his family will not be present . Might seem interesting to you , but we normally cook for passing our time in the holidays. Still feeling bad as RTS will not speak to me from this day. Ok now completed keying the above words from my nokia x200. So dont know what the default color of this text in the blog looks like . Meanwhile watching one of the useless matches of IPL(pune vs dc) . Ok Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment