Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

my dairy

Tuesday,10th May,2011   Got up from the bed at around 8.30 in the morning amidst typical Indian father's scoldings. Then had a sweet cup of tea made by the sweetest person, my mother. Right after sipping the tea till the last drop, I stepped out to fetch milk & as i came with the milk , I was forced to have my bath. After bathing I fit myself into some casuals and began to read tickr on Mtv. Meanwhile I even had my breakfast. Then I brought laptop from vikram and started surfing through pocket internet. By the time I pressed the shutdown button, it was 1.00 PM. As usually my post lunch session included pleasant sleep. Then I opened my blog and started keying the above words which when read by others  will never seem useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment