Popular Posts

Friday, March 25, 2011

my diary

Friday,25th March 2011   Today my post lunch session was horrible. My main project's review hammered me for  more than 1 hr. My project, without being executed at the time of review seemed like Yusuf Patan, who became an utter flop  on  big days in this WC.  At last as my project ran on Vamsi's  lappy , I began to breath normally. Me and my batch mates should heartfully thank Anitha madam (from MCA)  who stood  patiently giving ample of time to run our project. Finally after executing we were as happy as Yuvi & Raina who accomplished us a semifinal berth by beating Aus last night @ Ahemedabad. Ok I have nothing to pen regarding today as my first half of the day went on paying my exam fee and waiting for our guide to get our project reviewed. And you know what happened in the 2nd half. Now my bed must be feeling lonely without me even though its 10 min to strike 12 A.M. Good night.........

No comments:

Post a Comment