Popular Posts

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My dairy

Sunday,27th March , 2011  Nothing important to blog today as i fell flat on my bed on this sunny sunday. But something memorable happened yesterday. It was one of the biggest days in my college life as i got recruited for one of the biggest MNC's of the country---- INFOSYS. I , chandu(EEE), ramchandra(csb), were together all the time yesterday in Siddarth college, Puttur. We some how managed to put our names in the 131 shortlisted candidates for written among the 680 attendees. Right after getting shortlisted for written , we were called for a behavioural interview. Then we were asked to leave the college . Right after coming to room kiran's joy reached the maximum levels as he betted on Srilanka's win and srilanka registered a 10 wicket win against England. After dining , chandu rang me and said the news that brought joy and the fact that I was placed in Infoys placed me on the cloud nine. That is what happened yesterday. Now moving away from the keyboard as Koneti Kiran is pressurizing me to give way the system. Bye for now.

1 comment: